- 400 grammes of Iberian pork
- 2 large carrots
- 1 Dutch cucumber
- 250 grammes of wine white vinegar
- 150 grammes of sugar
- 150 grammes of soya
- 50 grammes of rice vinegar
- 50 grammes of mirin
- 50 grammes of fresh ginger
- 100 grammes of home-made mayonnaise, wasabi to taste
- Mustard shoots for garnish
Clean the piece of meat of fat and dirt. In a very hot frying pan, seal it well and immerse it in a marinade that we will make with the soya sauce, rice vinegar, mirin and ginger. Keep this mixture for three hours.
Meanwhile, cut the carrot and the cucumber into fine slices, taking the pips out. Cook the white wine vinegar and the sugar, and when it is warm, immerse the cucumber and the carrot.
Put to one side until cold.
Mix the mayonnaise with wasabi to taste.
To serve, put the mix of carrot and cucumber on the plate, cut the tataki very finely and place it on top, putting some points of wasabi mayonnaise on top and garnish with the shoots of mustard.